Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Found Object: The Man of Your Dreams

I believe it's supposed to be Barack Obama as a romance novel cover star. The Great Hope Mongerer as the Great Love Mongerer! I somehow missed it when it came out in Willamette Week more than a month ago, but Gawker introduced me to it Wednesday in a piece on how to make fun of Obama without coming off as a douche. Anyway, it could be just me, but if this were on a black velvet canvas and being sold along the highway I would totally pull over and buy it. Dig the white horse in the background! The roses rising out of the water! I still don't know what that is in his hand. Candy bar? Belt buckle? Bar of soap?

Oh, it's just so many kinds of wrong it's right!

*If you see any crazy Obama stuff please, please, please, send me a link. Like, if you really start seeing Velvet Obamas on the roadside The Snob wants ... no, check that! NEEDS to know! Hit me up, blacksnob@gmail.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion