Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Last Belated Celebrity Batch: Slash's B-Day

It was July 23 and it was legendary rock guitarist and incognegro Slash's birthday bash in Las Vegas, baby. With wife on arm and Fergie on vocals, Slash rocked out with a throng of curious guests, including a sighting from a dude I haven't spotted outside of captivity in years.

This is Slash and Perla Hudson, wife of Slash. All class, those two. Cigarettes and drinks in hand dressed in whatever was lying on the floor. I'm sure they sniffed it first before they put it on. It's that rock n' roll lifestyle, baby. We don't do laundry, we just stop wearing underwear!

Fergie Ferg and will.i.am who DJayed the bash.

Oh ... MY ... WORD! Who is that strange, tiny, ripped man? Cuddling up to the hard rock chicks with his shirt wide open is none other than comedian Tommy Freakin' Davidson. "In Living Color" star. Former addict. I had no clue that he and Slash were aces. Perhaps Davidson and Slash's ex-bandmate/ex-friend Axl Rose shared the same dope dealer at one time or something. Either way, he was the last person I expected to see shirtless in a sea of the skankiest looking rough riding rock chicks in the history of rough riding rock chicks.

Eh. Tommy's been a few times around the Mulberry bush as well, so maybe he's in his element. Work it, skinny boy.

will.i.am works it while Tommy D. poses with Christina Kim (and I don't trust WireImage on that being her name) and Anthony Lance (and Lord only knows who he is ... Snob nation? Any clues who these folks are?)

You know what time it is?

It's Fergie rocks it in the skin-tight, galvanized rubber black pants time!

I have to admit. Fergie is far more believable as a trashy rock cover band singer than an R&B/Hip Hop seductress. I mean, look at the way she thrashes it around in those scary-ass pants. You don't learn that shit. That's natural.

She's like a less attractive version of Tawny Kitaen straddling the hood of a car in a Whitesnake video. (Don't ask me how I know these things. I swear. My blackness credentials are in my other leather pants ... I say as I sing, "And here I go again on my own! Going down the only road I've ever known ...!")

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion