Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The First Tyler Perry Production That Might Get A Snob To Pay The $10



Kathy Bates, Alfre Woodard, Sanaa Lathan, Rockmond Dunbar, Taraji P. Henson and Cole Hauser? Part of me knows that this flick might be crappy, considering Perry is rocking the world's most unnecessary wig-fro and the dialog sounds like something from "The Young & The Restless," b-b-b-but ... it has Sanaa Lathan, Rockmond Dunbar and Cole Hauser! Lathan, who is gorgeous and talented. Dunbar who I loved on "Prison Break" and is handsome and sweet like a Milk Dud. And Cole Hauser, the only person who could act and have some sexual charisma at the same time in that Post-Katrina homage/train wreck of a cop show "K-Ville."

I ... I ... I just don't know how to feel. Perhaps I'll rent "Why Did I Get Married?" to prepare myself. I'm picking that one because I can't bring myself to watching anything with Madea in it and all Perry's films sound incredibly preachy and over-the-top, but "The Family That Preys" might not be crappy. Right? Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion