Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Obama Returns to The Daily Show

He'll be coming on via satellite with Jon Stewart after his 30 minute "closing statement" airs on all three networks Wednesday in Obama's continuing full-frontal, I have more campaign dollars than God McCain slapdown.

As usual, the opposition is murmuring nothing but sour grapes and lime flavored haterade and Obama's all, "What? Say what? Huh? I ... I ... I can't hear you from on top of all this money! I'm sorry! Can you send it in an email? Wait! You don't know how to email, do you, John? Can you text me? No? Can you Twitter? Do you Plurk? A little Facebook? Nothing? What's that? I'm sorry, man. We don't do Morse Code anymore, although my youth campaign advisor did develop a tight pop-n-lock routine called the Morse Code once. Everybody's doing it! Just like ... everyone's voting for me! What a coincidence? OBAMA-BIDEN '08!"

This will be Obama's fourth appearance on The Daily Show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion