Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, October 31, 2008

On the Trail and Four More Days To Go

"What's that? Me tired? I can campaign harder now than I did in my 20s! Obama-Biden 08!"

Here's a round up of photos, of Barack and Bill in Florida "feelin' it" and Michelle hitting Las Vegas, NV, North Carolina and Colorado in two days.

"And people kept asking me, 'How much do you support this guy?' I swear, I support him this much!"

"Why yes! I do feel pretty and confident in my navy suit and matching flower pins! Thank you for asking! And I get to wear heels today in Raleigh! I swear, the minute this election is over -- nothing but stilettos from here on out!"

"Fight the power! (Unless my husband gets elected then it's 'love the power! The power is your best friend!')"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion