Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

When Usher Impersonators Hawk McNuggets

I can't decide if he's parodying anyone specific or simply doing a parody of a parody of a parody about fast food and R&B music videos. McDonald's tends to make amazingly dumb commercials when they are geared towards African Americans (remember "Calvin" getting a job at McDonald's, as later parodied by Dave Chappelle? Or a then unknown Tyrese Gibson singing on a bus? Oops. That was Coca Cola. Or that horrible little kid with the boombox in the "Cha Cha Slide" commercial about the apple dippers? Or anything involving rapping?) This commercial is amazingly cornball, but it's in that catagory of "corny things I love" right now. It didn't make me want to buy any nuggets, but I did find the words "McNugget lovin'" have officially entered my lexicon. Way to go, Madison Avenue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion