Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ann Coulter Bashed Michelle Obama's Clothes ...

... And I did not care.

Why do others care? It's Ann Coulter. She's two steps from self-immolation just to sell a book. And she's impervious to insults because, seriously, what can you say about the bag-o-bones that hasn't been said before? Isn't it just sad and funny now? Yet, this is everywhere so ... HERE IT IS ON THE SNOB!

Coulter wrote, "Her obvious imitation of Jackie O's style - the flipped-under hair, the sleeveless A-line dresses, the short strands of fake pearls - would have been laughable if done by anyone other than a media-designated saint."(Huffington Post)

Oh, SNAP! Damn, Ann! Can't top that one! Michelle's a bootleg Jackie O. clone and she's married to B. Hussein Obama. Dammit woman, get some new material! If you're going to raise my ire at least make an effort. This is sooo not low blow enough. Where are all the cocaine references? The misuse of hip hop slang? The "angry black woman" shizz? Accuse Michelle of sucking the blood of dead fetuses or something to keep her youthful sheen. Baby rape is always a winner. Trust!

But ... sigh, oh, Ann, let's be honest. No one cares! Weezer said it best (don't pull my black card over Weezer), we're all on drugs! Obama drugs! Do your best (or worst). You will be a blip on the media juggernaut. (Although, I'm sure NBC will let you go on Today and Hardball and terrorize people as always. Folks love a ratings freak show!)

Maybe you can find some new 9-11 wives to mock. Maybe military widows this time.

OK, Ragedy Ann, I'll quit my mockery and admit my obvious bias. When it comes to conservative female pundits, I have picked my poisons -- James Carville's equally nutters wife Mary Matalin; the original Ann Coulter (but better, bitchier and, dare I say it, smarter) Bay Buchanan; CNN conservative/independent darling Amy Holmes and the equally hateful, but more entertaining Laura Ingraham. GO AWAY, Ann! I can't take someone who took the Prince of Darkness to the prom seriously. Amy AT LEAST goes for cute Jew boys. Have some STANDARDS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion