Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Michelle O. Reads Dr. Seuss to School Kids...



First lady Michelle Obama reads "Green Eggs and Ham" to children at the Department of Labor's childhood development center in Washington January 14, 2010.



First lady Michelle Obama--and her new haircut--stopped by the Department of Labor on Thursday to speak to employees. But the visit wasn't all work and no play. "I am also looking forward to visiting some little people here," she said. "After I speak here I'm going to go down to the childcare center, and as you know, I'm a sucker for kids." (A close up of the first lady's new do below)



"I told the Secretary if I can come to the childcare center, I'll be here every week," she continued. "But I'm going to get to read one of my favorite books 'Green Eggs and Ham'...Dr. Seuss."
[photos via Reuters]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion