Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Naomi Campbell for Interview Magazine NSFW

Seriously, bitches: NOT SAFE FOR WORK

Naomi Campbell in Interview Magazine, October 2010 Issue
"Naomi - A Controversial Life"
Photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Pigott
Fashion Editor: Karl Templer

The ageless, fabulous, and always controversial Miss Naomi came down to earth to speak and pose for pictures.

"I make many mistakes. Many mistakes. So I always get nervous when people speak about something that sounds like a role model, because I don’t know if I’ve been a great role model myself. I don’t think I have in certain aspects of my life."

"There were certain designers who hadn’t used models of color in their shows, and Christy [Turlington] and Linda [Evangelista] said to them, ‘If you don’t take Naomi, then you don’t get us.’ My friends and comrades stuck up for me. That doesn’t happen in fashion."

"None of us actually cared about this word supermodel . . .but what we did like was being together . . . we would all have our rooms next to one another—it was like a dorm on tour."

"Look, I’m controversial. it’s not that people don't know who I am. . .if people want to work with me. If they don't, they don't."

"I’m not going to wallow in self-pity and not live my life. There are always going to be some falls in life for everybody, no matter what career you have. you have to roll with the punches and keep going."

It's actually a pretty great interview with an iconic woman who isn't easy to pin down. You can read the whole thing here.

As for the pictures, they're obviously trading on her more scandalous side as well as poking a bit at the image the public has of her. We don't know if Naomi Campbell is a crazy, dangerous bitch, but she sure looks good playing one.








[Photo Credit: thefashionspot.com]

Post a Comment

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion