Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rachel & Brad Split!

This is worse than when Sonny & Cher divorced!


Minions, we're taking time out from putting together the Glee post to drop a bomb. Rachel Zoe and Brad Goreski are no more, according to People:

“Bananas!” Celeb stylist Rachel Zoe and her bow-tie clad assistant Brad Goreski have sadly decided to go their separate ways, effective Oct. 1. “I love Rachel and she’s taught me everything I know,” Goreski, 33, tells PEOPLE exclusively. “But there’s a point where either I do it now or I’ll never know what it’s like to spread my wings and soar.” Breaking the news to Zoe about a month ago was nothing short of “major.” “We couldn’t stop hugging and we couldn’t stop crying,” she says. “He did this with such class and elegance. And I get it. I just told him, ‘I’m here for you always.’”

Translation: He got more popular than her and she cut him loose.

We've interviewed Brad twice, once for this site and once for Metrosource magazine. Both times, we joked that he was getting more popular than Rachel and both times he quickly brushed it off and asserted that Rachel was the star and he was just the assistant. It made us wonder if this was an issue.

Now, obviously we don't know either of these people, so take everything we say with a huge grain of salt, but that's the impression we got long before this news broke and it was the very first thing we thought when we heard it.

At any rate, we wish them both well, but we're not entirely sure we'd watch a season of The Rachel Zoe Project without Brad.

[Photo Credit: getty]

Post a Comment

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion