Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cover Girl: Christina Hendricks for Flare Magazine

Ending the weekend on some pretty.

Flare magazine November 2010 issue.
Photographed by Perry Hagopian


Sometimes we just want to say, "Here's a pretty girl in a pretty dress" and leave it at that. And you know what? That's just what we're going to do. But we'll add some quotes to give you something to chat about other than "What a pretty girl! What a pretty dress!" Although if that's all you want to say, that's fine too. Christina? Take it away.

“I love being a girl. I love being feminine. If you open my closet, every single thing has a ruffle or a bow or something glittery on it. I sometimes have to tone it down.”

“It’s a cyclical conversation[that] happens whether I’m on the planet or not. It happened when Gisele Bündchen was popular; she was bringing curves back. It’s a conversation that needs to happen, and every time it happens, I hope we get a little step closer to healthy.”

[Photo Credit: Perry Hagopian via flare.com]

Post a Comment

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion