Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Michelle O. Speaks in Nevada (with a cold!) Wearing Narciso Rodriguez...



First Lady Michelle Obama (wearing a Narciso Rodriguez dress that she wore first here arriving in Moscow) spoke to about 1600 gathered businesswomen and dignitaries during an appearance at the 2010 Women's Summit in Reno, Nev. , Tuesday, June 1, 2010.

via HuffPo:
Michelle Obama attended the 2010 Women's Summit in Reno, Nevada on Tuesday wearing a coral colored sundress paired with a pearl necklace. She told the audience, "First, let me begin by apologizing because I have a cold that I caught from this wonderful husband of mine. So forgive my voice and my dryness and all that good stuff. And when I come around to shake hands, there will be somebody following with Purell. Because you all have a lot of work to do and we can't afford for any of you to be sick." If that's what she looks like sick, she's doing great.


[photos via AP Photo]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion