Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Randomness: Searches on Michelle Obama's Hair UPDATE!

All day long I've had an increase in traffic due to a massive Google search on Michelle Obama's hair. My friend Janet may have found the reason why:

Nothing to see here, Michelle fans. I'm almost 99.9 percent positive she's just rocking a ponytail. I should have more concrete proof of her unchanged hair status Wednesday when press pictures of her events from Tuesday and Wednesday morning come out. But I sincerely don't think the glamazon would do anything drastic to her hair before the election is over. The biggest moves she's done so far were to drop the Condi Rice flip and start using a new hairstylist.

Below is the original post.

----------

My site has been inundated with searches for Michelle Obama's hair today, and for the life of me I don't know why. Normally I'm right on top of any Ms. O fashion and style news, so I was pretty befuddled when I started getting all these search hits. Especially since she's been rocking the same 'do since she was touched by the "flat iron of God" during the Democratic National Convention.

Maybe I'll do my regular Michelle photo search tomorrow and find something different, but from what I can gather, Michelle-a-holics, this is what her hair looked like as of Monday in Madison, Wisconsin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion