Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Definition of Baaa-aaallz

Mr. Burris goes to Washington.

I swear. He's getting all Effie White on me and ya'll know how I feel about Effie Whites even when they're wrong. LOVE THEM!!! With every self-smug grin and you-will-not-deny-me! glare I fall in love with his amazing level of OMFG hubris. The arrogance! Pimp rag, Tootsie Pop and a cane!* (Link needs Rhapsody to play) Just when you think it couldn't get worse, it does. Just when you think it couldn't get crazier, it is. And now, Rep. Bobby Rush's wild race card playing has been put in perspective with allegations that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid pretty much balked at every Negro being considered for the president-elect's vacated seat. What's real and what's Memorex? Who the fuck knows. This is like Predator Versus Aliens ya'll. No matter who wins, we lose.

And the stand-up Burris did on live TV yesterday at Chicago's Midway, the Chi's Dante's Inferno of airports, in front of Southwest Airlines ticket counter? Complete with gawking, cell phone chatting "look I'm on CNN" trolls? Priceless. I once few on Southwest out of Midway with Tone Loc. That's how Southwest rolls. They pull ALL the broke rappers, would-be senators and unemployed journalists.

Hate Burris, love Burris or simply love the show (and I love a good show), I really think Gov. Hot Rod Blagojevich has Reid's nuts in a vice over this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion