Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, January 19, 2009

Prepare to Die From "Adorableness!"

The urge to smother those two in kisses is so strong that I may lose control of all my faculties!

When ever I see little Sasha and Malia Obama I think of me and my two "sisters of Snob," Baby Snob and Big Sis, and our childhood together. I especially think of how long we had to sit still for our mother to press our hair to make it look like Sasha and Malia's (and our mother only let us wear it down on "special occasions," like piano recitals. I'm going to assume "Daddy's going to be president" counts as a special occassion). The pressing was murder, I tell you! I detest having my hair straightened to this day even though I love how it looks whether natural or straight.

Like the Obama girls, the Snob sisters spent 99 percent rocking braids or twists. And it's amazing Mama Snob still has an arm from welding that hot comb. That said, those coats are ADORABLE! (And no, I don't know who made them!) But everything about them is adorable. Cheeks must be smothered in smooches!

More pictures of the soon-to-be First Daughters (as well as Michelle and Barack and the Bidens) on my Obama Inaugural Flickr page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion