Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Who's the Hotter Silver Fox?

I'm watching Democratic commentator/strategist super cool lady Donna Brazile host CNN's "After Party," a bipartisan, but friendly chatfest featuring the likes of conservatives and Liberals hacks, including my favorite curly haired conservative bandit, Amy Holmes. Who, on Sunday, is talking all kinds of sense right now and scaring me. (I really like the dark brown hair and glasses on her. How does she know how to dress to keep me from hating her. HOW???) But while watching it I was amazed at how lovely Brazile's halo of silver hair is looking then thought ... who's hotter of CNN's "Silver Foxes" -- Donna "You're Not My Boo" Brazille, Wolf "This is as high as my voice goes" Blitzer or the original sexy Silver Fox, Anderson "Nothing gets between me and my Vanderbilts" Cooper?

Fight among yourselves, but remember, hotness isn't just about sex appeal (Anderson!), a lot of it is about attitude and I have a feeling that Brazile was a MACK in her day. You gotta watch that one. She's too sharp and will cut you. As for Blitzer, um ... I have issues with the lack of emotional inflection in his voice. I've already admitted that I like my anchors one part dashing, three parts completely insane (but not Rick "Rob Riggle" Sanchez insane. More like CBS's Scott Pelley/former CBS anchor Gunga Dan Rather insane. War correspondents Michael Ware, Lara Logan, "what helmet?" insane. Or Ann Curry and Hotb Kota's rambling, sexy, I don't know what she's on but I want to smoke it hawt.)

Blitzer just isn't CRAZY enough for me. But I have a feeling Brazile and Coop-A-Doop can bring it.

Check this one from the crates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion