Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jennifer Aniston for Allure Magazine

Doe-eyed and dewey.



Allure Magazine February 2011 Issue
Photographed by Michael Thompson
Fashion Editor: Paul Cavaco

Darlings, a team of computer wizards built a virtual Jen Aniston from the ground up and posed her like Lolita. Why, we don't know. But first, controversial actress-y sound bites!

On the famous hairdo: “I love Chris [McMillan, her hairstylist], and he’s the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I’ve ever seen. What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs? Let’s just say I’m not a fan of short, layered cuts on my personally, so I don’t love revisiting that particular era.”

On her style:
"I've been glammed up; I've been glammed down, which is really more me," says the actress. "I didn't wear mascara in [my new movie] Just Go With It. It's fun to transform a little bit—what do I have to lose?"

She didn't wear mascara, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM HER?! Don't even nominate her! Just give it to her! "And the Oscar goes to... Jennifer Aniston, for that movie where she didn't wear mascara!"

Although let's face it: she's kind of right about that Rachel haircut. As for the pictures...




We are just a little speechless. We figure about 50% of what you're looking at is actual photography. The rest was a matter of keystrokes and mousework. We've said before that talking about Photoshop in magazine editorials is like talking about the weather. You CAN have that discussion, but it gets old awfully quickly since the use of Photoshop is so ubiquitous. Still, even we have to stare in awe at the sheer ... plasticity on display. Anyone who's watched one of her movies or seen her on the RC knows she doesn't really look like this wide-eyed, satiny-smooth child-creature. Why on earth did anyone think this was a good idea? Why would a woman in her 40s assent to dressing up like Lolita in the first place?

Anyway, here are some behind-the-scenes goodies to prove that a flesh and blood human was actually involved at some point.






[Photo/Video Credit: allure.com]


Post a Comment

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion