Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, November 5, 2010

PR: Reunion Caps!

Oh, okay. Our FINAL, for-real, LAST word on the season.


"THIS! Is the Project Runway Season 8 Reunion Sh -- portion of the finale episode!"

"Welcome back!"

"Hey."
"Whatever."
"I had no choice in the matter."


"Speaking on behalf of my fellow finalists, we are so very proud and pleased to be here on this journey with you, Heidi and Tim."

"Oh for fuck's sake."

"Designers, we are thrilled to see you again. You revitalized this sorry show with your onscreen antics and personality disorders, returning it to its water-cooler status for the first time since "Fierce" sounded inexplicably like something for America to get momentarily excited about."

"Haha! It's true! And you know what that means! Ratings! And ratings mean MONEY. For me at least. "

...

"So! Let's make Tante Heidi some money tonight. Who do you guys hate the most?"

"OOOH! I know the answer to this one!"

"Gretchen, obviously. She's America's Hateheart."

"Hunh. Well put."

"I feel that that's --"

"Okay, good. That's good. Hating Gretchen. Look at her, we might get her to cry. Anyone else? Do you all hate her too?"

"Please. Fucking amateur."

"I like Gretchen when she help me out in the workroom, but I see her on the TV and holy cow. She say such bitchy things! She really have Casanova by the balls."

"SHE'S SUCH A C***! HAHAHA!!!"

"Yeah, I thought I liked her. Turns out, I was momentarily blinded by the promise of fame and fortune and a glittering lifestyle just inches from my grasp. Then I got home and I was like, "Oh my god! Gretchen is SUCH a bitch!"

"Silly! So silly."

"hatedestroykillpuppykickfiredeathdestroydestroydestroy"

"Designers, is there anyone that you hate more than Gretchen?"


"I don't know about the rest of you, but this guy freaked me the fuck out."

"Yeahhhh, I've gotta go with Ivy on this one. She's a Galaxy Class Bitch."

"Yes!"


"Christopher. You are a poet and a warrio--"

"Oooooh. That's a good one. I forgot about what a c*** Ivy is."

"Are you sure about that, Christopher? You don't hate Gretchen more?"

"He fucking said Ivy, bitch. Let it go."

"Alright, then. Christopher hates Ivy. Anyone else hates Ivy?"

"Okay, you dragged it out of me Heidi. If you must know how Michael Costello - that's C-O-S-T-E-L-L-O - thinks, then I hate Ivy. Even though I forgive her for the horrible things she did to me! I still hate her."

"Are you going to cry like a little girly man again?"

"Haha. No. Michael Costello is --"

"Okay, then! Anyone else want to weigh in?"

"We have dignity."

"Designers, look at what Tim says in this video highlight!"

"Everyone hates Gretchen!"


"WOW, hunh? Everyone hates you! Imagine what would happen if you won! Are you going to cry now?"

"Heidi, Tim, I'm a strong woman. A strong, powerful woman. On a journey of --"

"We've got a 16-hour shooting day tomorrow."

"That's a wrap! Get a good night's sleep and make Tante Heidi lots of money tomorrow!"

Till next season, kittens.

Post a Comment

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion